Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sketch Of The Day

Share








Bonjour my friends! Today's Sketch of The Day is actually a poster I made as part of my marketing efforts. I was totally going for the comic book effect. I sketched this from a photo inspiration in Adobe Illustrator and colored/stylized within Adobe Photoshop. This poster is basically speaking about how my freelance fashion design company Creative Conceptz Ltd., can work for you.

I specialize in Fashion Illustrations, Fashion Design, Logo and Retail Graphic Design & Much more! It doesn't matter if your company is already established, student, or recent grad simply needed to spruce up your design ideas within your portfolio, I can work with you. My service comes with an initial complimentary consultation about your specific design needs and we go from there. My rates are very reasonable, and I offer affordable prices packages as well. Contact me for more info today! As always, comments are both appreciated and encouraged.







Fashionably Yours,





Since the tender age of twelve, Schaumin Chanel Alexander has been creating fashion illustrations, and designing womens wear apparel. Shortly after graduating college with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Fashion Design & Marketing, she began freelancing her talents. SchauminChanel is the main designer and chief operator of Creative Conceptz Ltd., a company dedicated to freelance fashion design.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Say whats on your mind, we'd love to know!