Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

It's Finally Here!

Fall/Winter 2010 Collection

Share



I am so proud to present to you all my Fall 2010 Collection Portfolio. The picture above represents my inspiration, which is basically the mystery behind what makes Parisian women so sexy. This collection in a whole is reminiscent of the hit series 'Sex in The City', only the french version. Each look fits each character, but essentially you can tear each look apart, and it begins a whole new story. I have been slaving away at this collection, as well as the Spring 2011 Collection. A few of these pieces will be produced in sample sizes, and will be displayed on my official website (currently under construction). I hope you all enjoy! Remember your comments are both appreciated and encouraged! 


Fashionably Yours,
Since the tender age of twelve, Schaumin Chanel Alexander has been creating fashion illustrations, and designing Womens wear apparel. Shortly after graduating college with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Fashion Design & Marketing, she began freelancing her talents. SchauminChanel is the main designer and chief operator of Creative Conceptz Ltd., a company dedicated to freelance fashion design.

4 comments:

About Taiyon's Image said...

Sexy!!! Can't wait to see the full line. Can't wait to maybe purchase a few pieces. :) Good luck in a new beginning/to a next level. After your line is available to customers I would love to gain pictures of the line and maybe do an interview with you. Let me know. In the meantime, check out my blog http://taiyonsimage.blogspot.com. It is all about fashion and so much more.

Heather said...

Very nice. I like your blog!

C.B. said...

I got here through a tutorial on how to colour fashion croquis on Photoshop - I've always been interested in fashion but thinking that my painting wasn't very good I just leave that for the artists... butnow I've discovered that I don't draw that bad and I started to get as much information as possible. Even when I'm not planning to do this for a living, just for fun, I found your tutorial really easy and helpful! Thank you so much!

And by the way, this blog is fabulous!

SchauminChanel said...

Hello sorry for the SUPER late response

@Taiyon I just subscribed to your blog super cute! And, I will be emailing you soon as far as collaboration is concearned.

@sara I am so glad my blog and tutorials helped you, and I will be adding some new ones on here soon so stay tuned!

Post a Comment

Say whats on your mind, we'd love to know!