Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Dear Diary...

Share
Hello there good my friends! I know it has been quite a while since I have posted something in My Design Diary Secrets. During the past few months, I have done a lot of soul searching, and finding ways to better myself both professionally & personally. I have decided to press forward with my creative design pursuits on my own. I initially wanted to work for a major company, and grow professionally from the ground up; but I realize now that's just not in the cards for me.

I will keep you guys updated during my entrepreneurial pursuits, and continue to inform you with all of my graphic/fashion design secrets. I am currently creating new helpful tutorials for my fellow art-lovers and designers, and I will publish my portfolio for all of my prospective freelance clients. My heart and entire being has always been in fashion design, but naturally I have diversified my portfolio with graphic art as well. I promise I will do my best at staying current, and helping you all out as much as I can with my articles, tutorials and discussions. If you all have any requests, feel free to email me => info.creativeconceptz@gmail.com








Fashionably Yours,









Since the tender age of twelve, Schaumin Chanel Alexander has been creating fashion illustrations, and designing Womens wear apparel. Shortly after graduating college with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Fashion Design & Marketing, she began freelancing her talents. SchauminChanel is the main designer and chief operator of Creative Conceptz Ltd., a company dedicated to freelance fashion design.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Say whats on your mind, we'd love to know!