Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sketch Of The Day!

Share


Hello Again my friends! Today's Sketch of The day is part of an advertisement teaser sample for my line House of SchauminChanel. House of SchauminChanel will be my luxury women's sportswear line. I wanted to have a magazine ad feel, and listed all the locations HSC will be sold. I created this stunning beauty via Adobe Illustrator, and rendered the color within Adobe photoshop. It took me quite a while to do, but I loved how it came out. I have placed the full ad below. What are your thoughts? Remember your comments are both appreciated and encouraged!









Fashionably Yours,





Since the tender age of twelve, Schaumin Chanel Alexander has been creating fashion illustrations, and designing Womens wear apparel. Shortly after graduating college with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Fashion Design & Marketing, she began freelancing her talents. SchauminChanel is the main designer and chief operator of Creative Conceptz Ltd., a company dedicated to freelance fashion design.

1 comments:

Sheila said...

I LOVE this! Great job!!

Post a Comment

Say whats on your mind, we'd love to know!