Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sketch Of The Day

Share
 

Hello My Friends! Today's sketch of the day is a dress I was actually thinking of making myself. I still have not decided as yet, but it is so cute! I made the abstract print in Photoshop, and I created a tutorial on it with this very sketch. So stay tuned! I will have it up very soon! Also, as of midnight the Sketch Of The Day contest will be over. If you still want to enter, simply comment on all the Sketch Of The Day posts you like the most. The winner should be announced at the end of the week, and contacted via email. The prize is a FREE custom fashion illustration from me! Good luck my friends!





Fashionably Yours,






Since the tender age of twelve, Schaumin Chanel Alexander has been creating fashion illustrations, and designing Womens wear apparel. Shortly after graduating college with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Fashion Design & Marketing, she began freelancing her talents. SchauminChanel is the main designer and chief operator of Creative Conceptz Ltd., a company dedicated to freelance fashion design.

2 comments:

C A said...

It is my first time on your blog, and I am loving it.

Albert de Castro

SchauminChanel said...

Thank You so much! I hope you will be back for future posts!



Ciao!

Post a Comment

Say whats on your mind, we'd love to know!